Pages

Friday, June 11

2010 MTV Movie Awards



I was kind of dissapointed. 2010 MTV Movie Awards, where are the sparks? Last year was way better. Even the Best Kiss. And Kristen's dress. Where's her converse? Ok, I know that she should not wear the same thing all over again but I love her looks better last year. Yes, I'm saying this because I'm a fan of her. Oh yeah, for real! So, if you have something K-Stew related, don't throw it away, give it to me. Why waste good stuff ait? And this year winners, whoa, Twilight conquer almost everything again, I see, mm-hmm. Tak sangka ;p But, well done! But how bummed I was when Taylor Lautner didn't win anything and so is Channing Tatum. They should win something alright. Why? Because they . . . because they . . . because I like them and I voted for them! To sum it up -again quoting Prof. Ross Geller- 2010 MTV Movie Awards can't kick 2009 MTV Movie Awards. But oh my odd, was that Rob with a Fu Machu? So hot. And so is Taylor. *psst* Hoho. Sorry. Aziz Ansari, good job anyhoo. But there's one sentence that came out of Peter Facinelli made me ROFL. You know, the one that he said by the end, when they accept the Best Movie Awards. Haha.

You're amazing. Enough said,

No comments:

Post a Comment