Pages

Friday, July 23

Remember Futurama?

Fine, you want me to confess? But first, some of my life puzzle is still missing.

Here, he said a bad thing to me which is a major slap on the face! And of course, I'm mad at him. I thought it was a good chance for me to forget about him. Remember, Futurama? But no, it was like he did nothing. Like he said nothing. Whatever. To think again, he is still a human being. I don't know if he is a friend of mine. But funny, my sister gave him a nickname. Ok, so I choose to forgive and forget and continue living. It went good until, yeah, things back to the time when it was half awkward and half not. But I still try my best to ignore him *grins* The truth is, I can accept him. Haha. Yeah, sappy. Until like I don't know, 5 peoples said something -I don't want to talk in details about this- and there it goes. Another crushed heart pounding inside my chest. It's time to forget about him, again -.-' Wish me luck for the thousandth time.

You're amazing. Enough said,

No comments:

Post a Comment