Pages

Friday, April 2

Fret not, serious Afieqah's just having a visit.

Today is Friday, 2nd April 2010. And I'm smiling :)

Until I thought about the future. Not for another 5 to 10 years, but tomorrow.

It's Saturday, 3rd April 2010. And I'm going to get stuck in school for half of the day. What's more? I am so gonna get my legs shaking and my armpits are going to get abrasion? Correct me if I'm wrong.

How about turning the frown back to smiles? I repeat, today is Friday. In my calendar, it's 'Lepak Day' for me and Izyan. The only way to connect some broken chains. I'm going to skip the exams part because, why do I have to let it stuck here forever? Maybe I should but not permanently.

Ok, me met Izyan and me smile. She waits for me and haha, I hide. No, kidding. Then, we use ahh, 'the back gate'. You know how I treat it like a . . . hell? No, maybe that's too violent. But I'm tortured enough. There I said it. Like my plan, I'm trying to run away from him.

Balik rumah Izyan nampak guitar kat depan mata. Geez, she's a mind reader. Or was I too predictable? Share some heart-to-heart talk with her and she taught me 'Your Call'. Oh god, simple oh lagu tu. And the strings are wow, nice. I mean, tak sekeras macam Abang Nik punya. Rasa macam nak buat banyak sangat benda, tapi tak sempat. Sedih je.

Btw, she asked to be friends with "him". Maybe, I should give it a shot. Who knows what good things waiting right ? *kening kening*

I want this event to repeat again. Oh please do. I feel so comfortable around her. Haha. She even falls in love with Facebook when she read my status. And fans page.

Mengapa Afieqah kini begitu skema ketika menulis? Untuk pengetahuan anda, Afieqah mungkin akan mula berjinak-jinak dengan novel. Demi prestasi Afieqah dalam bahasa Melayu.

Oh, tomorrow's Kak Nad's 24th Birthday. I'm planning on buying her something. She said about Diary Of A Wimpy Kid before and maybe I should buy it, as a gift. And maybe The Time Traveler's Wife or My Sister's Keeper. Well, that's for me. I want new books. Although there's a shelf full of unread books *grins*

books Pictures, Images and Photos


Good news, Megan Grace is back :D

You're amazing. Enough said,

No comments:

Post a Comment