Pages

Sunday, April 25

Playlist :

Been up all night staring at you
Wondering what's on your mind
I love this place
But it's haunted without you
I find the map and draw a straight line
Over rivers, farms, and state lines

I want to make you laugh
To light the night
To help us grow
The laughter penetrates my silence

Every word you say i think
I should write down
Don't want to forget come daylight
Happy to lay here
Just happy to be here
I'm happy to know you

I'm miles from where you are,
I lay down on the cold ground
I pray that something picks me up
And sets me down in your warm arms

Please don't make a fuss
It won't go away
The wonder of it all
The wonder that I made
I am here to stay

Paperweight on my back
Cover me like a blanket
If you live another day
In this happy little house
After I have travelled so far
We'd set the fire to the third bar



You're amazing. Enough said,

No comments:

Post a Comment