Pages

Monday, May 3

Shivers.

Pertandingan Bahas Ala Parlimen

When? Tomorrow! God, we have to be extremely spontaneous. Thank goodness it's in Malay, my mother tongue. Can't wait to 'menentang habis-habisan' our rival of the day. Haha. One more thing, our leader wants victory, and I can't disappoint her. I mean, I'm not aiming for anything except for fun and experience. So, good luck me. And dear leader, please don't break into pieces if we do not win. I'm no good at this. Don't put your hopes tooooo high. You see, I even have to check out YouTube and pick out a few tips, for crying out loud, i know. And there is this guy, very smart and funny and haha, yeah, he is funny.

Kamus and dictionaries have the most wonderful words. Hehe, and I'm searching for some 'cool' peribahasa.

Everyone, wish me luck *sigh*

You're amazing. Enough said,

No comments:

Post a Comment