Pages

Friday, May 21

Emm, hi. Hey.

Warning! : This post is extremely emotional. Leave, before you regret!

Too bad I can't remember what happened :(

It's now just another blurry vision. Boo! How could I ever forgot the best part of my life?!

All that I can remember is ; I embarrassed myself and now things are getting awkward. I never felt anything like this before. All the heart thumping, jealousy, curiousity and anytime-I-will-break-into-tears. Yeah, it sounds kind of emotional eh? Sorry.

But, the way he treats me is like a friend. Never ever in my life a boy consider me as one of their friend. So, this is kinda new. And now, how am I trying to run away again? Because every single time, I ended up laughing with him or my heart feels empty.
One thing, I'm in love with the smile but I hate the laughs.

Dude, thanks a lot.
Yang kiri tu Afieqah, yang kanan tu awak. Ok? Comel kan.

You're amazing. Enough said,

No comments:

Post a Comment