Pages

Thursday, May 27

Wow-wee!


This picture, represents me. Now! Imagine her as me, but better looking. Haha. You are so whatever Afieqah! Ok, why am I so girly lately? Because of *coughhimcough*? Possible.

At last, and I mean at last! Dear Ujian Diagnostik, bon voyage :D
Why am I feeling that time is flying a little too fast? *thinking*


Here's some review on ze past few days, Yesterday's Geografi paper was shockingly awesome. Haha. #1 : Arah aliran Sungai Kening. And my mouth formed the letter 'o' and I began to sengih sorang-sorang.

I'm satisfied with Pendidikan Seni Visual Kertas 2 just now. Hehe. I love my arts. And honestly, I'm touched when some people came and say 'nice' or scream next to my left ear. Yeah, I'm talking about you. Yes you! Haha. Thanks :)

Like finally, I can read another novel. A malay one.



'Biarkan Saja' by Annur Puteri. Read the first few lines and I know I'm going to fall in love with it. Amira, jangan jealous *wink*

Oh yeah, YOUTH'10 Fest is coming. Tomorrow! Honey I am so excited like thrilled. I want to follow Amira this Saturday all right but dang! Ada perjumpaan Pandu Puteri kat Headquarters. Like what!!! Harap-harap still dapat jumpa eh nanti Amira. Please please please. Dengar ramai yang pergi *wink*


Click HERE : http://malaysia.youthsays.com/feedoodeedoo/youth10
FREE PASS: http://theyouthfestival.com

P/S : I'm still deactivating my Facebook account. Thank you! Keep in touch with me here and on YM!

You're amazing. Enough said,

1 comment:

  1. Bahahaha. SHOUT NEXT TO YOUR LEFT EAR.

    Youth'10! Jangan jealous! >:D

    Biarkan Saja? Haha! I ada Biarlah YM Berbicara. :D

    ReplyDelete