Pages

Friday, May 21

Sentimental heart.


Hi. It is kind of weird for me to write this down on public where anyone can read. But, here it goes. I'm writing this down because I cannot bare another minute keeping it in my heart. It's overloaded.

Hi, I've been waiting for you to knock on my door. Seeing you around makes my heart thump like mad and my breath turns shallow. I don't know who to blame, whether it's you or me. I know, I have promised to myself to turn 'futurama.' into reality but everytime when I thought I was over you, you came and melt my heart again. Remind me of why I fall for you on the first place. And everytime when I tries to run away from you, the more I'm attracted to you. I cannot say that my life is a puzzle. Well, actually yes, it is. I'm searching for my other piece which fits perfectly. But I cannot guarantee that the other piece is you. I should not put my hopes a little too high.

Hi, I love the way you smile. But I hate the sound of your laugh, sorry.

Hi, I love that we are totally opposite and shock to discover a few similarities.

Hi, I cannot stand keeping this alone anymore. I hope you understand.

Love, Afieqah.

You're amazing. Enough said,

No comments:

Post a Comment