Pages

Sunday, May 2

Terrified.

Here how it goes. Last weekend was way better than this weekend. Of course last week is better. I fell in love and it feels good. But this week, nahh. Nothing's good, same old same old. You know about my dream right. I thought of naming my guitar Macbeth or Parmesan, if I do have one, on the first place. And I thought I'm gonna get it by yesterday but no, I have to wait for next week. Abang Nik, you better come home or else, I have to wait for another decade.

As you know, I'm hooked with this book entitle 'Baju Pengantin Mak Andam' karya Areila Sahimi, terbitan Kaki Novel. I, myself am shocked! At first, I cannot stand with the choices of words and the structures but amazingly, I'm used to it and it ain't that bad. Yup, I've changed. Not too drastic but yeah, changed. It may be simple but I think the word is kind of BIG!

Move on move on.

He has done it again. He chained my heart and I'm stuck on him. Like Stacie Oricco once sang : "I hate you, But I love you. I can't stop thinking of you. It's true, I'm stuck on you." Geez, I don't know who's to blame. He done nothing actually but I don't know. There's something about hmmm *thinks* I *shakes my head* Nevermind. I know I shouldn't put my hopes to high. He always like that, to everyone and sadly, I'm bummed. I thought I'm special but no, I'm not. I've asked "Is it embarrassing to like someone who's never gonna like you back" , he replies. I mean, dude! I'm talking about you. Can't it get any more obvious? Whatever man, I'm so over you. And that's another thing. When I thought I was over him then he came and BAMM! My heart melts again. Like last Thursday. He came, help my friend then left, doing nothing but look skinda macho. And before, after that long holiday, remember?. I never talk to him for awhile and it felt good. And I thought I was over him. But I turned to the wrong direction, saw him and thump thump.*Slaps* Back to reality. I talked to much, sorry :(

This Tuesday, I'm entering this debate or bahas competition along with Amira and Shermanjit. "Keruntuhan Akhlak Remaja Berpunca Dari Rumah." Mahu jadi pembangkang atau penyokong ya? So, I need lots of luck and ideas. HELP!!

Today is Ayah's Birthday :

HAPPY 58th BIRTHDAY AYAH! *air kiss*

And now, for closure : homeworks. I know I can do this. I am a survivor! Haha.

Love,
Afieqah

You're amazing. Enough said,

No comments:

Post a Comment