Pages

Thursday, December 2

The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

It was snowing. Look at them, such a true fans.


Queen Elizabeth II (if I'm not mistaken)
P/S : Look at Mr. Keynes. *melts*

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Skandar in tux, such a beautiful sight *wink*
Source : Tumblr.

Here's a Narnia big fan talking. Oh yeah. As you can see above, are some of the photos of the world premiere. I tweeted about it before.


Too bad it was in London. Thousands and thousands of kilometres away. And the next day I had my UKKM *pssht* Or else I will be there! Screaming of excitement when I saw the sight of the cast! And screaming of terrified if, IF, if I saw a sight of C. S. Lewis. Hehe. So yeah, I missed the world premiere and a chance to meet Skandar Keynes and Georgie Henley in flesh. However, I'm planning on watching the movie later. I can't decide between 3D, non-3D or both :D Too bad I have to wait until 14th of December since I'll be gone for awhile.

Now, I shall say 'Sayonara' before I twist this post upside down.

FOR NARNIA!

You're amazing. Enough said,

No comments:

Post a Comment