Pages

Sunday, January 9

My '___' Survey

Instruction : Once you are tagged, answer all the questions honestly. No lying or cheating.
Starting time : 2345


Name:
Nur Afieqah Kaz

Brother(s):
Seorang sahaja. Ada lagi banyak kakak.

Eye Color:


I have the 'I' eyes. Very suitable with me since I've been growing up in Malaysia. Banyak sunlight leh.

Shoe size:
6(37)

Hair:
Hitam. Boleh kata pure Melayu lah jugak aku ni. Hehehe.

Piercings:
Pernah ada sekali, tapi dah tak pakai dah.

Height:
162cm and still counting *wink*

What are you wearing right now?
My Singapore T-shirt and a shorts.

Where do you live?:
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Favorite number:
#9 :D

Favorite drink:
100 Plus and Milo Ais

Favorite month:
It was, it was September. Wind blows, the dead leaves fall.

Favorite breakfast:
Apa-apa je. Asalkan perut terisi.

-Have You Ever-
1. Broken a bone:
A bone? Nope, never

2. Been in a police car:
Never and heck no way!

3. Fallen for a friend:
Yes. I can even consider him as a best friend *sigh*

4. Fallen for a guy/girl in a short period of time:
YESS! I fell for a very handsome steward at the very first glance

5. Swam in the ocean:
Ocean? Are you kidding me. Muscle dekat tangan tak cukup lagi lah

6. Fallen asleep in school:
Pernah. Tapi dah lama tak buat

7. Broken someone’s heart:
I hope not, but I guess I had

8. Cried when someone died:
Yes.

9. Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call:
Nope. I rarely received call from anyone!

10. Saved e-mails:
Hehe. Yes. Especially some important Facebook notifications

11. Been cheated on:
I guess so


-What-
1. Your room like?:
Black and white and very pretty

2. What is right beside you?:
My bed

3. What is the last thing you ate?:
Dominoes pizza


-Ever Had-
1. Chicken pox:
Yes.

2. Sore throat:
Yes.

3. Stitches:
Nope

4. Broken nose:
Ouch! Nope


-Do You-
1. Believe in love at first sight?:
Possibly

2. Like picnic?:
Eeee, suka suka!

-Who-
1. Who did you last yell at?:
No one

2. Who was the last person you danced with?:
I usually dance all by myself. Kesian kan?

3. Who last made you smile?:
Nur Rayyann

-Final Questions-
1. What are you listening to right now?:
Vocaloid - Magnet

2. What did you do today?:
Shopping. Beli buku lah.

3. Are you the oldest?:
No. I'm the youngest

4. Indoors or outdoors?:
Depends

-Today did you-
1. Talk to someone you like?:
I like? No. Dia tak nak tegur pun!

2. Kiss anyone?:
Huh, no.

3. Sing?
Yup. You should hear my voice :P

4. Talk to an ex?:
Never had one

5. Miss someone?:
Yes. More like everyone

6. Eat?:
Fer suuree!

-Last person who-
1. You talked to on the phone?:
On public phone: Ibu. On my cellphone: Izyan

2. Made you cry?:
Dia. Hoho

3. Went to the movies with?:
Kak Nad

4. Went to mall with?
Kak Nad and Ibu. Baru petang tadi en?

5. Who cheered you up?:
Cik Amira Manan

-Have you-
1. Been to Mexico?:
Nope

2. Been to USA?:
Nope


-Random-
1. Have a crush on someone?:
Once! I repeat, ONCE!

2. What books are you reading right now?:
Also Known As Harper by Ann Haywood Leal

3. Best feeling in the world?:
When you just got out of hot shower

4. Future kids names?:
Shhh, secret. (Cakap je lah tak fikir lagi!)

5. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?:
Yup. His name is Mr. Bibo and he's adorable.

6. What’s under your bed?:
Too. Much. Stuffs.

7. Favorite sport(s):
Lompat tinggi. Kot.

8. Favorite place?:
Airports (especially KLIA and Changi Airport) and bookstores

9. Who do you really hate?:
Eh, biar tuan empunya diri je yang tahu

10. Do you have a job?:
I wish

11. What time is it now?:
00:09

note: make the title as my___ survey
then tag to 15 people and answer them.

You're amazing. Enough said,

No comments:

Post a Comment