Pages

Wednesday, November 10

Passport.

FINNNNNAAAAAALLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Finally, got my passport renewed. Like, woohoo! But it was hell. Waiting for hours and hours and hours. Got my butt stuck like a glue on a seat. And surprising I managed to read more than 50 pages of Absolutely Maybe. I'm a slow reader, pardon me. When my passport was ready, I go to the counter and excited to collect it. Ah, I was like, 'Let's end this!' Funny how the man said 'Muka lain eh?' In my head, I was like mm-hmm. Different. Pakai tudung lain, muka pun terus lain. But, I just took the photo yesterday. In less than 24 hours. Who cares. So, my passport is now valid to be used. I can continue to travel the world. Boo-yah! Jom ke Dubai. Pergi naik Emirates, balik naik MAS *wink*

Oh, mari kita ke Jalan Conlay besok bersama orang-orang tersayang :)

You're amazing. Enough said,

No comments:

Post a Comment