Pages

Friday, December 17

United Arab Emirates

Our oh-so-called magic carpet.

I gave you a little sneak peek earlier. And since I'm too lazy to write in paragraph, I'll just do a little Q&A. Maybe not a little but still, yeah, you know. Here it goes.

Q: How long were you in Dubai?
A: Hmm, from 7th - 13th December. About a week. Or is it exactly?

Q: With whom did you go there with?
A: Ibu and kak Nad. Just the three of us. But ibu went there one day earlier.

Q: Which airline did you choose? Economy, business or first class?
A : Emirates. And of course, economy class. I'm saving business class for my honeymoon trip :P
Or maybe first class *wink*


Q: How was Emirates?

A: Oh, it was wonderful. I love the little screen on the front seat so much. No wonder it was announced as the The World's Top 10 Airlines.

Q: Was it your first time in Dubai? Did you get lost?

A: Yes, it is my first time and yes, I did get lost at the Dubai International Airport. Haha. It was very confusing.


Q: So, for the whole week, where did you stay?

A: At Emirates Accommodation.

Q: Ada pergi jalan-jalan? Mesti adakan? Bagitahulah pergi mana!

A: Eh? Haha. Budak gedik dah datang :P

Q: Haha. Wait, you haven't answered the question above. I'm sorry, this is not a question -..-
A: We didn't stay home much. I think. But we do went to lots of places. The Global Village, Dubai Mall, Mall of Emirates, Al-Ain, The Atlantis -just to take a few photos-, Dubai Museum. Hehe.


Q: Tell me, what is your favourite moment?

A: Too many. But for now, I can only think about Candylicious. Gosh, I had a sort of frenzy when I saw jelly beans, Wonka, Hershey's. Boy-o-boy! The Dubai Mall was real fun!

Q: Did you buy lots of souvenirs? How's the price?
A: We did buy quite a lot. But not too many. Or is it? Well, I did buy a little souvenir for a few friends. I hope they will love it. Honestly, I'm not that good with buying souvenirs. Haha. I was like, "I'll leave it to you Ibu" or "Help me decide!" The price was ka-boing! Ex-pen-sives! Thank goodness we don't have to convert that much. Sigh.

Q: Do you miss Dubai?
A: Yes. By the moment when I went out of KLIA. Really I do.

Q: Wait! One more question. Or maybe not. Can you now, like, speak Arabic?

A: A bit. Not very fluent but I did manage to refresh what I've learn before by reading the movie subtitles.

Q: When you're not going anywhere, what did you do?

A: Movies. Lot's of 'em. I even manage to did a movie marathon. Haha. I guess I watch too much movie for the whole week. Titanic, Camp Rock 2, The Little Mermaid, Shrek The Third, you name it.

Q: Any last word?

A: Haha, sure. Someone, please take me overseas again *wink*

Q: How was I? Was it good? Sigh. I'm pretty nervous just now.
A: Stop it! You're actually interviewing yourself you know. Hahaha.


You're amazing. Enough said,

No comments:

Post a Comment