Pages

Sunday, March 7

Lovin the person I'm lovin, of course.

I almost wanna shoot myself when I can't open the tomato puree for my spaghetti
*yikes*

Why won't they let me forget him? Why do they ask me to go for him?
*thinking*

Ok, so, I'm titsy bitsy jealous. It's normal right?
*thumpthump*

I can't wait to meet my fellows tomorrow. But no way I'm gonna smile when the teachers are thinking about giving us homeworks. I know that holiday is coming, and a long one too. My heart cannot stop screaming and it's almost explode. Knowing that Amira is in Muar for this weekend, I missed my kampung. Dad! Can we stay at kampung for a few days? Haha, and thanks to Amira, I missed Haziq too. That's weird right. Plus, I missed Rayyann. I don't care if someone ask me to do a long list of who/what I missed the most. I missed the sweet scent of ocean breeze, tingly scent of oak tree, Nottingham, Fatin, guitar etc. Why am I totally addicted to guitar lately? I mean, last night I opened this sites and begin to dream :
  • http://www.guitartutee.com/
  • http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/
Somebody care enough to let me borrow your guitar? See, no shame. Maybe I should ask Kak Hidayah to buy me a guitar if they even sell it super cheap at carboot sale. That's what I call a bargain!

I guess, I really need to go now. I should now return to my study desk bed and get ready to yawn. See y'all later, suckers.
aww, rindu kampung :)

You're amazing. Enough said,

No comments:

Post a Comment