Pages

Monday, March 8

Shoo-shoo-shoo-shoo-shoo-shoo

I envy those people who knows too much. No, I mean who knows too many words and their english are goo-oo-ood. I really mean goo-oo-ood!

I stayed at Atiqah's house until 6.15 p.m
. due to transport difficulty. Of course I have to use the 'back' gate. And I can't run away from someone. Haha. I just walk pass the ice-cream man although I know that I've been craving for one. Then,

Haziq: 'Afieqah, bila kau balik ikut belakang?'
Afieqah: -to Khatijah- 'Bila eh?'
Khatijah: 'Hari ni ah.'
Afieqah: 'Bukan besok ke?'
*then walks away ignoring Haziq*
Haziq: Afieqah kejam!

Wait a minute, where have I heard that before? *snaps* Izyan! One of her favourite word. Haha. Ok, firstly, I am not kejam. Usually I'm too lazy shy to hang around boys. And second, boy oh boy, I found so many similarities between two people. A-W-K-W-A-R-D! Hoho.

Like any other time when I'm at Atiqah's places, I turned into a monkey literally. The never-ending laughter filled party begins and no way it's gonna stop. Ooh, ooh, the good part is coming . . . NOW!


I watched Yes Man on HBO! Then I watched Yes Man on HBO HD. Next, I watched (500) Days of Summer. Later, I watched the starting of the film all over again because the songs are good. Especially Us - Regina Spektor. I am so gonna buy the soundtrack :) And then we watched FAME! Seriously, almost five hours non-stop of Zooey Deschanel. I just simply love her.

Zooey DeschannelAwwwwSo cute
Overall, it's a cute romantic film *thumbs up* :D

Before I go home, I borrowed 4 DVDs. Actually, I wanna borrow more but, next time okie?
  1. (500) Days of Summer
  2. Monsters VS. Aliens
  3. Dr. Seuss Horton Hears A Who
  4. The Chronicles of Narnia 2
P/S: I missed 82nd Academy Awards 2010. I know, what the *tuut*
P/S/S: I'm in love with Use Somebody -Kings of Leon lately


You're amazing. Enough said,

No comments:

Post a Comment