Pages

Saturday, March 6

A big ulser on my lips, another Ouch!

No more log books hanging between earth and sky *phew*

The sweeett taste of freedom. I never feel this free since the first day of school. Wait, I still got gazillions of chores but at least, no more log books, for now.


I can say, today was 50% chaos and 50% hyper. And at last, we -I don't really need to list the name of all of us- got our All-Round Cords award. I can't believe that I'm saying this but, my uniform looks cooler than before. Can't wait too show off. But it still makes me look Fat! Boo! Geez, and I'm sure that I'm hyper. Super hyper today. That's what I get when I hang out too much around them. Trust me.

Yesterday, I just blew off everything. I shouldn't have said no to Izyan's cupcake. Wait, if you give something to some
one, the owner status will pass along with the stuff right? So, it's the "birthday boy's" cupcake. That just give me more reason to say 'nevermind'.

Izyan, sorry :(

That very evening, Amira has gone to Muar. Ok, it's not really necessary. So, we have a little chit chat and messages each other. XOXO, gossip time. We had a few interesting topic :
  • The cupcake incident
  • The budak 'itu'
P/S : the secret has been revealed. Ahh, it feels so good . . . and embarrassing. But it just doesn't feel right. I need to talk face to face. With Amira. And Izyan. I really need to hear about everything. Monday, monday, tick tock, tick tock.

This post is boring right? Yeah, I'm sleepy *yawn* and smelly.

It's cool, ain't it? There's more to come, I wish.

You're amazing. Enough said,

No comments:

Post a Comment