Pages

Saturday, March 27

Bye bye plane

Lots of story needed to be tell.

How funny to see my dad 'terlajak'. For some reason, our car was hidden by a not so small and not so huge car. And my mom gone hide by our car and left my dad walking alone. At first, my sis and I thought that my dad want to look at the houses. I begin to giggle when my dad turn around and burst into a big laugh. My dad said "Patutlah, rasa macam jauh je park kereta rupanya kat sini." Haha.

Then, we gone to Kak Badariah's house and AHHHH! Rayyann! Looking cute as ever. Feeling bored, I done some channel surfing. Mtv of course. Ada Rob :D Oh, [V] Tunes plays some good musics too. My hands keep on trying to reach for the guitar on the corner of the hall. But I guess that shy was overwhelming me.

Later, went to my favourite place next to umm, Madame Tussauds, Carboot Sale, Nottingham, MPH, Borders, Kinokuniya. Yeah, KLIA it is. And so, the drama begins. Such a chaos and confusion and lots of calling. Fuhh. Farewell Rayyann. Nanti mesti dah boleh jalan dengan cakap kan bila kita berjumpa lagi. Now, I'm staying with my sis and brother. Hmmm.

Before we go home, we stay for a while and Kak Bada's. Watched GLEE for the first time. I know, pathetic ait. Then, a teensy bit of American Idol before we hit the road. And dang it, I missed Earth Hour for the second time. Boo!

Listening to Red.fm and it's good. Mmm.
Dear Rayyann, one day, maybe 10 to 15 years from now, when you see this photo, you're going to blush and be mad at the photographer for showing off this photo but I'm sorry, I can't help it. You're to cute and tembam.

You're amazing. Enough said,

No comments:

Post a Comment