Pages

Thursday, March 25

Wake up, here we go.

Ahhh, rainy days. And boy, the winds are very fierce today. Rawwr. Haha!

Oh my, have you watch the new The Last Airbender trailer? Geez, tak sabar nak tengok, rasanya. My oh-so-sizzling-hot Zuko is not so sizzling anymore. I mean, why Dev Patel?



Nevermind, I guess I just need to give him a chance. You better act good mister. Yeah, I almost cry when I found out who's playing Zuko. No offense but dude, I'm shocked!

22nd July 2010, a date to remember!

Umm, this news is kind of new. I'm a new Nottingham Forest fan. Go NFFC. Wait, I'm still new so don't give a big sh** of it, ok?

Next, I may think I'm over him but I guess I'm not . . . 100% over him. By the time I stare at him, curse you. Sorry, but yeah, curse you. I mean him. Curse him.

American Idol, tonight *tinyhighpitchscreams*. Awesome. At last, something good around the corner. Exam, bummer! Ibu leaving this Saturday, oh bummer -I think. The oh-I-thought-I-was-over-him-now problem, another bummer. Life *sigh* And Rayyann is about to leave dear Malaysia. Bummed bummed bummed!

Mmm, enjoying Simple Song by Miley Cyrus. I can't get the song out of my head for one whole day and been singing it since morning. Next on the playlist, Us and Hero by Regina Spektor. Oh, and Boss Of Me by They Might Be Giants. I don't know why but suddenly I miss this song. How cute was Frankie Muniz, BAM! Don't forget I'll Be There For You by The Rembrandts. Hoho, have you heard Eric Dill's version of No Surprise? He's my new old guy. Haha, sort of. *wink*

I've been watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S Season 8 again and again. The casts are awesome. They are fery funny and hilarious. And the quotes are . . . Here's one, no a few from 'The One With The Rumor'. With Brad Pitt as Will. I mean, he's gorgeous.

Will : It's no fat, no sugar, it's not dairy. It's no good. Throw it out.

Will : Me and Ross -pointing at Ross
Ross : No need to point, she knows who Ross is.

Will : We started a rumor
Rachel : What rumor?
Ross : Uh ekk
Phoebe : Oh come on Will just take off your shirt and tell us.

Chandler : I'm sorry. When you're in high school you made up with a 50 years old woman?
Ross : Hey! She didn't look 50.
Chandler : Did she looks 60?
Rachel : Oh, here's a picture of her in the yearbook actually. Look.
Phoebe : Wow!
Ross : She didn't photograph well.

Haha! I repeat, gorgeous.

Photobucket

Dear Zuko, I love you. Even though you may not be real but you are super smexy.

By the way, the rain has stopped.

You're amazing. Enough said,

2 comments:

  1. This is a great post and i really enjoyed it and i really like it very much.i just bookmarked it for my further references.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make some interesting points in your post and the video is cool if you have some more article like this share with us.Keep going.

    internet business insurance

    ReplyDelete