Pages

Wednesday, March 10

Prof. Dr. Afieqah : I can see it

I missed to post a post about my first post on my second blog. Get it? I'm talking about this :
Overdose Of Guilt, once known as sighed.

By the way, it was supposed to be post yesterday. Happy 1 year anniversary. Wee!

And now *echo* now now now, we're back *echo* back back back, to life *echo* life li- STOP IT!

First of all, I woke up at 5.30 a.m. today. Like any other day, I set my phone alarm at 5 a.m. And thanks to 'snooze' button, I snoozed! And here comes my mother acting as my lifesaver. And thanks to her, I made it to school on time *phew* I have a question : why do they even invented the 'snooze' button on the first place?

Life continues. I reached school by 6.30 a.m. I think. Look, I'm a very discipline girl. Punctual! Haha. "Marry me." The road never been this clear before and wow, I should do this more often. Yeah right. Haha. "Talk is cheap". Among the first pupil to be in school : ME! Then, here comes he, he, her, her, he, he, them, her and I lost track. You guys must be wondering, why do I have to wake up a 'little' early today. Oh that, I just want to know the early-risers feelings. No! We have this Smart Study Seminar. 11 of us. Including *coughhimcough*

Vroom. Ok, let's skip the registration part etc. Someone cannot stop staring at some group of boys. Other school's boys. Haha. There are some cute one and hottie but the others are ok. I mean, he is right in front of me. Isn't that distraction enough? *thump* The seminar, overall, it was goo-ood! I didn't get bored but I did get wet! Yes, wet! I can't believe that Dr. Shukri (the penceramah) brought a water gun. His way to keep us stay F-O-C-U-S. And wet!

I really enjoy myself. But got a little time to share something with girl next chair. She asked me why I like him. "Do you really wanna know?" She nodded, of course. So I wrote, XOXO, **per***. She didn't get it. Then she complaint, "I'm not Conan." For your information, I'm the type of girl who prefer giving clues than saying it straight to the point or out loud. Later, she asked him, and the boy has give her the 'answer' but she, apparently, still hasn't got it. Hahaha. *phew*

Tomorrow, the day after tomorrow and the day later is the day that I've been waiting for. School holiday. I hope I can borrow Nik's guitar and learn a few songs. And trust me, I've been daydreaming.

Even last night, I have this dream. Ok, tiba-tiba lari dari topik an. I can't classify whether it's a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare. I got a message from him. Not really a message but sort of a clip-art. It has his favourite letters. No way I'm gonna say it. I hope it was real but what can I do? It is still a dream. Because I know, I don't even have his number and so does he, I think. But today, I was like this close on having his phone number. Hesitating on asking for his number, I ask myself. For what asking for his number? Nothing except for giving him clues that I'm trying to seduce him. Right?

P/S: For those who can't find my Facebook account, yeah I got something for you. I deactivated my Facebook account. Don't worry, it's temporary :D Somehow, deep inside me, I feel so . . . proud.


Confessions #365 : OK, so I do have a feeling for him. Happy?

You're amazing. Enough said,

No comments:

Post a Comment