Pages

Tuesday, March 16

Boredom strikes, OUCH!

Such a random photo of my MySpace profile.

Yeah, I'm alone and unorganised. It's pretty freaky to have someone around me right now.


Things, and by things I mean life didn't work out pretty well. Heck I need a mate. Gasping for love and dying of loneliness. Had a movie marathons but nahh, I don't feel anything. Ok, why am I sounding so emo-ish. Not good.

This holiday may not be da' bomb. But I have to admit it is a bomb. It's killing most of us. With homeworks and studies and non-stop lectures by our parents -thank goodness my parents are not around for this few days- Dude, I'm bored. I repeat, I'm bored. Oh for your information, I haven't finished any of my homeworks. Not a good song to be listened right now ; Time is Running Out by Muse. I love that song but it just makes me want to cry and it stabs my heart with regrets. Maybe it is the perfect song to get my ass move.

Currently reading : Tangled Up In You by Rachel Gibson
Tangled Up In You Pictures, Images and Photos
Trust me, my heartbeat is not stable when I read it. Nice job.

P/S: I AM bored!

You're amazing. Enough said,

No comments:

Post a Comment