Pages

Friday, March 19

A paint of smile with a hint of laughter.

There's a mango stuck in my mouth and it's delicious. Haha. Well, not so juicy and dry and not so sweet and sour and it's delicious. I can say today is quite awesome. 4 out of 5 I guess.

My parents are home so goodbye freedom. Hope to see you again later. Hope to see you soon more like it. I believe that they're going to Dubai by the end of this month so, Woo! Haha. Rayyann cannot stay at one place. She keeps rolling around and rolls and rolls and rolls and whoa, please stop. Haha. I love you. In this post, I'm pretty sure that you'll find my 'Haha.' are annoying.

Started from this morning, I woke up pretty early than I thought it would be. Ok, not really that early but pretty impressive for someone who's on holiday. And who stayed up late. I'll tell about it later. Then, watch High School Musical 2. Too bad I cannot scream and shout along since there's a sing-a-long with the fluhnoyying subtitles. Then, it's pretty plain actually but I can stay smile all day. Except for the list of homeworks awaiting. Later, ironed my for-a-week school uniform and dude, believe it or not I'm sweating. The iron is hot, psst.

Oh yeah, when I checked my phone this morning, there's a message from Umai. What a . . . weird thing, sort of. It written :
"Afieqah!! Afieqah delete facebook account ke?"

Haha, I was laughing. Ingat juga ya Umai. And I thought nobody wouldn't notice my disappearance *touched*.

Now, I'm walking front back side to side wondering how in the hell am I going to get 15 article from akhbar Berita Harian. Boo! Somebody save me.

Last night was superb. At last, I ate proper food since emm, Monday? Haha. Hey, that kerabu udang is nice and sizzling hot. We should try it once again. Than, I missed the first hour of American Idol. Then, I watched 8tv Quickie. Seeing what's next made me want to scream. You see,

Now showing : 8tv Quickie. Next : Streets of Hollywood. Later : Taking 5.

I can't believe they're showing Taking 5. And it was 12.45 a.m. Who cares. It's Taking 5. Remember my old post about it? Haha. No? Too bad. Click here. So, I stayed up until 1.45. They split it into two parts so *phew* thank goodness. I don't really need to stay up too late. So tonight, the stay-up-late-for-Taking-5 mission to be continue. Muahahaha.

Oh yeah, I've finished reading Tangled Up In You. Aww, the ending is cute. And now, I'm reading The Trouble With Valentine's Day by Rachel Gibson too. Wow!

Thanks guys for reading this half-crap.
P/S : I'm giving up with my guitar dreams. My fingers aren't long enough. So, haha. Next time.

You're amazing. Enough said,

No comments:

Post a Comment