Pages

Tuesday, November 9

MAS McDreamy Steward.

The steward was wearing the same uniform but with his jacket off.


Ah, school. As I was on my way there this morning, I caught a sight of a gentleman with a suitcase and a green uniform. Then, my sister said, 'Wah, stewardess eh? Eh, steward.' I quickly look out the window and I swear I feel like my heart was going to burst out of my chest. He is so darn handsome. What else, he's a steward. Working on a plane. And very handsome.Hehe. Too bad I didn't ask force my sister to stop the car and ask him if I can take a photo together. Haha. Gatal oh. Then, I took a look of his lanyard and it got MAS written all over it. I began to scream "OMG! MAS punya steward kot. Dah lah handsome!" And there goes a flash of Adam Mukhriz. Drools. Shooting stars #52 : I hope I can meet him again. Ah, jom naik MAS.


Best cabin crew ever. Or maybe just the pilot. Everytime I watch this movie, I ended up drooling :P

You're amazing. Enough said,

No comments:

Post a Comment