Pages

Wednesday, November 3

Pinocchio.

Ohhhemmmmgeeee!

I'm hugging Pinocchio right now. And it hurts. Why? Because it's very hard. Haa, do you even know Pinocchio? Not 'the boy whose his nose will grow whenever he tells lies' but MY Pinocchio? Let me tell you before I begin to puzzle everything up.

Pinocchio is an acoustic guitar. It's black, secondhand, doesn't cost me much and got the word Flyers on its, what do they call that thing. Um, ah! Headstock. Fine, I got it from here. What? I'm still a newbie so, I need this kind of reference.

Bought it on 12th October, the day we call 'Celebrate Your Freedom Day'. I only spend about RM100 on it since it's a secondhand guitar. Who cares right? As long as it looks like a guitar, sounds like a guitar, smells like a . . . not sweaty palm. As I said it before, I'm still a newbie. All I know is the major chords and some minor chords. And the name of the string. And the intro of Catch Me by Demi Lovato and Give Love A Try by Jonas Brothers.

You must be wondering why did I choose songs which need plucking and less strumming. Here's why. I'm a newbie! I should really stop repeating that confession ait? But good news, I'm learning to play a song which needed strumming.

Mean by Taylor Swift.

Ok, T-Swift songs are the easiest. And that song is kind of catchy.

Someday, I'll be living in a big old city. And all you're ever gonna be is mean.

Ahh, plus I'm saving half of my money for a Capo. I assumed it will only cost me RM30. Let's hope so. Tak nak mahal-mahal kot. I think that's all. I don't want to bored you guys. Or maybe some of you have already click the 'previous button'? Nevermind. Sorry I don't have any photo of Pinocchio yet. One day I will :D

P/S : Oh, tadi Aiman mintak ajar main guitar. Alah, salah oranglah Aiman. Hehe, tapi comel je :P

You're amazing. Enough said,

No comments:

Post a Comment