Pages

Sunday, November 14

Another weekend spent at HQ

This was my first PPPWPKL Annual Campfire '10 and I'm not so sure if it's my last. So yeah, it was okay. I was the only non-AJK SMKS5 girl guide. But I came a little too early. About 2 o'clock after I had my lunch at Big Brothers. Boy, too much cheese. But it was mmmm, goooood. Haha.

Since I came early, and I'm not an AJK, I helped a little with the Brownies' Upacara Terbang Naik. Trust me, I almost cry. Looking at the little ones in uniforms. I miss my old days as a Pandu Puteri Tunas in SKWJ. Being a Komander for two years. Haha, I'm so proud. And that's why my voice is a little deep.

I knew some of the brownies from Ujian Lencana Tangan Emas. They are so cute. I, myself am surprised by how I can be closed with them. Being the last one in my family, I don't know how to handle someone who is like 5 years younger than me. But look at me. I'm now friends with them. I'm touched by some of them who still remember me. Haha. You little guys rocks!

This time, they held it outdoor, on the field because there was this Indian wedding. So together, to start both event, the wedding and the campfire night is by some free firework shows, for us. Twice! Haha. Very pretty. And very close. The rest of the night was fun. Me, sitting with the little brownies that I'm most comfortable with. Even Najihah was surprised when she saw me kind of popular among the brownies. Haha. Biasalah weh.

I better stop now or else I'll start talking craps. I cannot stay focus. So, we see ya when we see ya :DWith the MCs. This is not my best photo -.-'

Suddenly, it rains. So, we have to move indoor. Crowded I tell you!

The brownies that I told you about.

You're amazing. Enough said,

No comments:

Post a Comment