Pages

Friday, November 5

Nausea.

I've been back and forth from my room to the toilet. Owww, nausea. I've been feeling nausea since this morning. Headache and tummy ache. Man, I feel like I'm going to throw up anytime soon. Let's just hope I'm not going to. My body temperature, I don't know how high. But I feel much better than this afternoon. Fever, please go away. Now, all that's left is my tummy problem. Oooh, I don't feel so good. And boy, I'm hungry. I need to eat something. But I don't know if I can cook anything without turning it into something else. Like from spaghetti, to um, to Maggi. Or Maggi to I don't know. Anything else. Ah, I need to go to the kitchen and eat something. By the way, I don't think I can make it tomorrow. Too sick to get out of house. Sorry guys. Bad timing. Almost every single time -.-'

P/S : I'm all alone right now. Can someone be my nurse until they come home? Please.

You're amazing. Enough said,

No comments:

Post a Comment