Pages

Tuesday, November 2

24th July - 1st Nov revenge!

When was the last time I was here? 23rd July? Wh-aa-at?! So, I'm back. Let me hear you say heyyy. Ok, I'm not hearing anything. It's fine. It's fine. I've been having some sugar rush lately *grins*


First thing first, GOOOODDDDBBBYYYEEE FORMSPRING.ME! Yeah, I deactivated it. I feel so awesome right now. Don't ask me why. I just feel like doing it. Plus, I kinda think it's getting a little too crowded.

Next, I'm back. As an active tweets peeps. Got the news about Demi? You know, my fave Demi? The one who sings most of my favourite songs? I was like totally bummed to the max when she deleted her Twitter account. First Miley, now Demi :( Those two are my favourites. But now, we shall talk about MY account. Sungguh ketinggalan. Baru 1,323 tweets. Catch up afieqah!

Oh kayy, now I just realised something. Lembab. I sit a little too close to guys today. What happened to the 'lelaki tak boleh berada dalam lingkungan 1 meter daripada Afieqah, 360 darjah' ? Never going to happen again tomorrow. I promise. But lets just hope that I won't break it. Ulat bulu suka melekat dekat afieqah lately. Eh, saya bukan budak gatal! BUKAN! Tukar topik.

Let's partaayyyy, tomorrow! I still have no idea what should I serve my classmates with. Between 'kuih raya' or 'rempeyek'. And oh, I have to dressed up in purple tomorrow. Hoho. It surprised me abput how good some of the boys look in purple. Seriously. Like when they first got their shirts, I almost melt. ALMOST. Well, dah melt dah pun sebenarnya. Sooo, 'kuih raya' or 'rempeyek'? Please leave your comments.

a) kuih raya
b) rempeyekAlign Right

Hehe. Takde kerja.

Now, now. This morning, we showed off our new shirts. Grawwwrsome.


That's all. Goodnight. I need to get everything prepared. From A to W :) X to Z, to be continued tomorrow *wink*. Farewell peeps. Miss you already.

You're amazing. Enough said,

No comments:

Post a Comment