Pages

Thursday, November 4

Scisomest!

Parachute. Egg throwing. Portable cooking. Whoa, science everywhere. Feeling Isaac Newton much? Or maybe Stephen Hawkings. Hehe.

Apparently, we won every single competition. Why? Because the participates and the gifts are equal. Seriously. Three group each. Except for portable cooking. Tarak cukup satu group.

I didn't regret entering it. And left netball behind. Although I missed running, and jumping and passing those round green balls. Yeah, the main reason that I want to enter it was not because of the prizes but because I missed it. It always brings back good old SKWJ memories. Ahh,

Anyhoo, only 'us' who was around. And by 'us' I mean ;
  1. Afieqah
  2. Liyana
  3. Syafiqah
  4. Amira Najwa
  5. Syahidah
  6. Fadzila
  7. Shakinah
  8. Nasuha
  9. Haziq
  10. Nabilah
  11. Izyan
  12. Ayman Zaim
#1-#5 are in one group. #6-#9 are in another group. Izyan and Ayman only joined the 'experiment'. Honestly, it was cool. Tabik ah Izyan. And Ayman :) Nabilah, at first only participate in the parachute contest and she won. First prize for sure. Then, she joined us in portable cooking.

The best part of the day was 'the talk'. I'd rather not talk about any of it here or else I might hurts one's feeling. Maklumlah, bila lepak dengan diorang ni semua, bahagian yang best ialah mulutnya. Pedas memang pedas tapi dah biasa :D And they are very spontaneous. They never fail to crack me a smile. And got me laughing like an idiot. Ahh, I love you people!

To sum up, it was another awesome day. It started out as plain and with UNO. But ended with gifts. Hahaha. Dah menang apa. Mestilah dapat hadiah. Tapi belum dapat lagilah :P

By the way, please. I don't have any feelings for Hanif just because I treat him nice. And treat you 'kejam'. Wait, Haziq sorang je rasanya. Hehe, sorry. You started it! Hanif is just an old friend. Plus he's Kak Ellya's 'special friend'. I'm not going to mess around and get myself "50 ketuk ketampi".

You're amazing. Enough said,

No comments:

Post a Comment