Pages

Thursday, November 11

A year from now, it will turn into a great date.

Today started with a trip to Jalan Conlay. The bus ride part was nice, I guess. I sat next to Fadzila :D I think I drank a little too much plain water while we were on our way there. Tee hee. Ok, so we made a pot. Should I call it a pot? I don't really know what to call it. Or maybe I can just call it 'hasil tembikar'. It took me so long to realise that I'm not that creative. Mine may look very neat but it was so plain boring. Sangat bersegi-segi. But Izyan's was nice. And so is Hanif's. For a first timer, I'm proud of myself :D Maybe I should play with Play-Doh more next time. Practise makes perfect right? Hehe.



During lunch, I was the last person to finish my meal. Although it wasn't 100% finish. Banyak sangat nasinya. The others left me alone because they want to change their clothes. There I sat, alone, eating. It was embarrassing. The only other person that I know was Haziq. He was sitting on the next table. Yup, embarrassing. Malulah makan sorang-sorang.

Next, the Pavilion. I have no idea why we went there, but it's okay lah. But with the shirt, it may not be such a good idea. Huhu. Instead of riding a bus, we walk our way there. Haha. We need to walk more people. It's a healthy lifestyle! It's not that far. Me and Izyan walk on the very very back part of the group. So what? I love to walk behind other people. We ate some Cheezels Biskitz and talk.


When we reached Pavilion, we split into tiny tiny groups. Jalanlah ikut suka hati korang. So, I followed Fadzila, Fatin, Izyan, Umai and Haziq Abdul Rahman who I believe was lost. Very very very lost. Tak tahu malu ke huh? Funny how they don't know how to open the surau's door. They thought they have to push or pull. My dear friends, you have to slide it open! Haha. You're welcome. I am a lifesaver :)

Then, we just randomly move around Pavillion. I rarely hang out with Izyan so yes, this is fun. We even bought something together. Yipee. Hehe.


Sayonara Pavillion, Konichiwa bus stop. How long do we have to wait there? It was almost hell because someone cannot stop playing with the drum sticks. Not the chicken drum sticks but Esprit drum sticks. They just hit almost anywhere. I love it when Hanif and Haziq was hitting my bag and Izyan's then both of us suddenly stop. Hoho. Serves you right. And there was also this tourist who smokes. I was like dear please stop. I need to breathe!

I didn't go home straight away. I followed Izyan for some basketball session. Muahahaha. Since early this year we planned this thing and finally :D Boy, what a joy. And we were accompanied by two boys, Hanif and Haziq -.-'

As we walk, walk, walk, suddenly Haziq said 'Ice-blended'. Fine, tapi liat juga. Hoho. Later went to Izyan's house first because she needs to get her basketball. I mean, what's a basketball without the ball? It was just the two of us and so we start a little heart-to-heart talk. When suddenly Hanif was right behind us. I believe I said 'SHHHHHHHHIT!' a little to loud. Sorry :( Thank goodness he hadn't hear anything. *Phew*

And the rest of the day was superb. You know, I can't believe I got a clear shot twice. But I did the netball style. I don't know how to play basketball so, biarlah. Taram je nak shoot macam mana pun. Hehe. And thanks guys for the applause. We even had some SKWJ flashbacks. I almost cried. Hehe. What surprised me the most that, I was actually hanging out with another two Avatar : The Last Airbender fan. Haha. Whataday, whataday!

Since that evening, I cannot stop smiling until Ms. Tan messaged me at night. Alah Ms. Tan. Spoiler lah. However, 11/11/10 is fawesome :D And a year from now, it will make a very good date for a first anniversary :D

Kompleks KrafTangan Negara, Jalan Conlay. 11 Nov 2010.

You're amazing. Enough said,

No comments:

Post a Comment