Pages

Monday, December 27

AFF Suzuki Cup 2010




This a scene from my Twitter / Home page.

Bila Malaysia VS. Indonesia.

Haha. Oh my, I must say it was real fun. Every time Malaysia scores, everyone updated their tweets. Semua tengah demam bola. Ye ke? Tapi lebih kuranglah kot. Real awesome fellows. And just ignore the Trending Topics. Curang, #malaysiacheatlaser etc. Those Indonesians just want to share what they think they should share. I'm not against them nor with them. But lots of people think that they should act more maturely. It's a football game, come on. So don't start a war between countries! Again I repeat, I'm not having anything against the Indonesians. The same thing goes with Facebook. News Feed over flows with 'GOAALLLLLLL!!' and 1-0, 2-0, and others bola-related. Meriah sungguh :D Back to the game, haaa bola! Bola! :P

Tahniah Harimau Malaya atas kejayaan 3-0! Sangat bangga!

Have I said anything about the stadium? It was heck crowded. One side yellow and the other side is red. Full-spirited supporters
. I know that this must sound slightly weird, but I feel like it was among the most beautiful scene. Very energetic! Hahaha. Apa pun, memang thumbs up ah!

You're amazing. Enough said,

No comments:

Post a Comment