Pages

Tuesday, December 28

Goodbye Wordpress

WordPress it is.

•September 6, 2009 • Leave a Comment

balloons(: Pictures, Images and Photos

I know that this must be sound weird. But, it’s not that weird after all. 1 fact about me ; I hate 75% of changes. And now, I’m doing it. I break my own principal! SCORE!

Like any other normal human, I get bored with the same old dadadidum! Confession ; this thing is much more complicated than my old dadadidum. But, exploring new thing is good. Hoping that I will not get lost in this area. FREAKY!

I know I know. By the way I write this entry, you guys must be thinking that I have freckles and wear square thick frame glasses and my teeth are all covered up with braces and my hair is tied up into the same plain ponytail. It may be true but hey! I’m not that boring. Stop judging people or I’ll bring you directly to the judge. Now there is the right place to judge. Try me!

And so, let the celebration begins,

balloons Pictures, Images and Photos

WWWWWOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!


You're amazing. Enough said,

No comments:

Post a Comment