Pages

Monday, December 27

Sm:)e


This tweets had me smile for like, hours. Here is why ;

Actually, I'm a follower of her/him on this you-know-what site --sorry, it's a secret, shhh!--. Secret? Pfft. I hope you're just as intelligent as Sherlock and immediately finds out about "it". Hahaha. Actually, there's the clue already (-.-) Real smooth, fieqah. Sigh. I'm sorry. Back to the story. I really love her/his page. I mean it, of course. So, suddenly I came across an announcement telling that he/she has a Twitter account too.

Okay, this her/his, her/him is kind of a bugger ait? But what else can I do? I don't even know his/her sex . . .

Back to the main topic! As a fan, apa lagi, cepat-cepatlah follow Twitter account dia pula kan? Hehehe. I even compliment his/her account. And there's a reply. Woo hoo! Such a proud fan. Maybe that's all. That's what I'm trying to tell you and you and you. By the way, he/she even followed me back on Twitter. Thank yoooouuuuuuu!! Maaf ayat tertunggang-terbalik. Tengah tak boleh nak fokus sebenarnya tapi nak juga tulis entry. Sigh.

Skandar Keynes, *speechless*. Hehehe :D

Okay, GIFs are real addictive.

You're amazing. Enough said,

No comments:

Post a Comment