Pages

Saturday, December 18

Comic Fiesta '10


So, I've told you about Comic Fiesta before right? To my surprise, my parents allowed me. Shocker? Yes! But still, woo hoo! As a first timer, of course it was real awkward. And exciting. And full of wondering. Let me tell you a story on how it all began *flashback*

Last year, Amira went to Sunway because the it was the event's venue. Duh! Jauhnya, I know. But she went there alone on the first day. And joined by another Amira on the second day. She's a big big anime fan so, tak hairan sangat lah. One thing about Amira is, she's really good in making people or at least me, interested in something. She have to be careful, but don't worry, I know my border line. Tom Felton is still all yours, honey.

So early this year, she told me about her 'plan'. She wanted to cosplay as Kaito. Go figure it out yourself in case you don't know who Kaito is. Really, I mean it. And Haziq as Len. Haha. It was suppose to be kind of yaoi-ish. Hahaha. Then, she ask me to join in. Since then, she cannot stop talking about cosplay and CFs and other anime events related. Oh boy, I remember how excited I was. And interested.

Too bad, she's still in London. Correction, she's now in Paris. Elle est maintenant à Paris. No Comic Fiesta for her this year. And no Kaito or Gakupo. Be jealous Amira! :P

This is Saturday's time table.

Anyway, to the Berjaya Times Square I went with Amira Najwa. We only went for the first day event. Very shy and clueless. That's my description of us when we first arrived. After we took a few photo, we really enjoyed ourselves. Ya ke? At least I know I do.

Some of the countdown artworks posted :)

I haven't talk anything yet about the cosplayers. Haih -..- Ahh, the cosplayers are the best part. I love friendly cosplayers. Just saying. After doing a few anylysis, hoho, most of them are Vocaloids. I cannot stop myself from eyeing them. Really I did. I was like "OMG! Kaito!" and "OMG! Miku!", "HAH! Gakupo!"

VOCALOIDS cosplayer :D
From left : Miku, Luka, Gumi, Rin, Len and Gakupo.

I do realise that I spent a lot by the end of the day. About RM67. Sigh. 5 button badges, 1 bookmark and 1 cute hat and 1 entry ticket. I haven't took any photo of it yet so, sorry. Next time I guess.

Right now, Comic Fiesta '11 sounds so good! What do you think?

You're amazing. Enough said,

No comments:

Post a Comment