Pages

Tuesday, December 28

littleusfly

Hi,

I’m Afieqah and she’s Fatin. And together, we’re fkziha and fkziha would like to say hi and welcome. So this should be our first post right. And there’ll be more to come. Ready? Haha.

But, I would like to call this as an introduction. Here’s why. We’re off to London, or should I say Nottingham for two weeks together (starting from 9/11 - 24/11). And so, the mastermind behind all of this, Afieqah has been planning on sharing our oh-so-called adventure together. Yup, and this site was born.

Catch us later. We will try our best to share some photos and maybe others. Last but not least, we see ya when we see ya.

Love,

Afieqah & Fatin

___________________________________________________

Our mind cannot stop viewing this photo. Ooh, London.

___________________________________________________

No, we haven’t gone there yet. Just taking some photos of us wearing the jackets a.k.a berangan. Talking about excited.

___________________________________________________

The day has come.

Today is the day. And our heart are a bit tingly and maybe, jumpy. Oh, of course. Like I said before, today is the day.

But still, we woke up a little late. Fatin especially. Maybe because she was too excited and having a sleeping problem. Haha. Then, we pack some more stuff such as my toothbrush.

I believe that we need to get to KLIA by 12 as the flight is on 3 or 4 o’clock. And by now, we still haven’t took our morning bath. *phew. Smelly us. Except for ayah of course. What’s more? I can’t find Kak Nad’s Joe’s pants. Come on. I wanna wear it. Ok then. That’s all for now.

The next post would probably from Nottingham. Haha. I wonder if I can survive the 12 hours journey on that airplane. *pfft. Ok, ok. Check list.

  • Breaking Dawn - check
  • Maine Squeeze - check
  • A Walk To Remember - check
  • mp3 - check

Look at how many books. Well, people just can’t never leave without books. And I’m doubting about bringing along Mr. Bibo. Aww

Sincerely,

Afieqah Kaz.

___________________________________________________

The day our feet step on the ground

We are really really sorry. We haven’t post anything since the day we arrived. So, here’s a quick review.

The flight was good. Fatin has nothing to do except for listening to her mp3 while, I was reading A Walk To Remember all over again. Too bad I can’t bring along Breaking Dawn because of it’s heaviness. Boo, right? Ayah was falling for sudoku. Haha. And the meals was pretty nice but not da-Bomb. You know, airplane food. We were served with Nasi Bukhari and Nasi Lemak. Too bad, no chicken lasagna or pasta. Haha.

We arrived 45 minutes earlier than what we expected. No storm or any technical complications. Alhamdulillah. Thinking of having a little stroll around the airport but nah, there’s really nothing. Except for ayah buying a new sudoku book. Like I said before, he’s falling for it.

The bus to Nottingham was scheduled at 12 midnight so we have to wait for another 2 hours. My eyes are killing me and I’m freezing as the temperature was 3 degrees Celsius. Every time we open our mouth our breathe out, fog came out of your mouth or nose and awesome! Until at last, the bus. Yay! The bus driver was a woman. That’s not something that you can see everyday.

It was a very long journey but thank goodness the bus was warm and cozy. It took about 4 hours to get to Nottingham. The first thing that came out of mind the moment I look out the window, “Ah, yes. This is London, not USA. Bricks and more bricks”. And the last stop, Nottingham. We wait a little bit longer for Abang Dzul. And there’s the car.

When we reached Kak Hidayah’s house, I goes, “Ah, bricks. London’s way.” We had a little chit chat before BOOM! sleep properly. I tell you what, I’m freezing like I never freeze before, of course. That’s all. To be continued …

Love,

Afieqah.

___________________________________________________

Comparing the price

First impression : Oh My God!

Why?

Went to the ASDA supermarket

So?

Cheap cheap cheap stuffs.

For example?

iPod Touch, magazines, books, DVDs, and almost everything. Except for the fact that,

What?

You can only find it cheap if you close one eye. Don’t even think about converting it. But still, some of ém are still cheap. The word of the day ; CHEAP!

From the bottom of our heart, we envy these peoples who lives here.

XOXO,

Fatin & Afieqah.

___________________________________________________

Among the main reasons why we’re here. Oooh~

* * *

You guys might be wondering why I post all of this stuffs. Well, all of this was originally posted on a Tumblr account that I created last year. It was supposed to be our holiday trip online journal. Yeah, stuff like that. But it didn't really work out. And since I'm handling another account, I know I shouldn't have left all of this hanging. I'm planning on deleting it. I know it going to hurt but, it's kind of for my own good. Knowing that I don't want to erase it permanently, I copy all of the posts and paste it here. In memories of littleusfly.tumblr.com. All that's left now is this and a faint memory of the page. I swear that my heart is crying *sniff*. Nottingham, London, Paris, I miss you. From the bottom of my heart.
xoxo,
Your once tourist.

You're amazing. Enough said,

No comments:

Post a Comment