Pages

Wednesday, December 1

UKKM, done.

It was a toughie. Major toughie. I mean it. Seriously.

It was computer based. And there were three papers. Uh, I mean exams. Or let's just call it 'ujian' :
  1. Mathematics ;
  2. Science ;
  3. Keperibadian
The third one wasn't that bad but the choices of answer are pretty boring. You should let it be subjective. But I think that it was just fine by the way it is. Don't try and track me down pihak MARA. I'm just saying.

So, the maths paper, hmm. I shall say nothing. But I'm giving it a very awkward stare. 40 questions given and needed to be answered in 1 hour and 15 minutes. Are you s***ting me? It may sounded normal. Just like any previous paper. But hello, susah kot! I don't want to tell you how many questions that I managed to answer. Sigh.

The science paper was not bad. Quite tough but not as tough as maths. But there were a few questions that made me want to pull my brain out and search for the answer between the lines.

Overall, it was ok. Fine but not that fine. Did I mention that I took it in Muar? Jauh perjalanan, besar impian. But we end it with a little feast, very little feast, with Ikan Bakar. Argh mosquitoes, y u love me so much?

Harap-harap dapatlah nanti insya-Allah :)

You're amazing. Enough said,

No comments:

Post a Comment