Pages

Friday, December 31

Miles To Go


Everyone knows her right? Unless you live in a cave since 10,000 BC and haven't come out yet, or died. How old are you again? Back to my Miley Cyrus. Like I said, everyone knows her. She's a very successful young lady. Her albums were sold about billions of copies. And her movies were a big hit. Her musics made it to the top billboard chart an remain there for weeks. Her clothesline, that's another thing. For a girl who just reached 18 years old and well-known by all, she is pretty amazing. Every girl wanted to be like her I believe. Living in the rockstar life. -Or maybe like Hannah Montana?- Except for being chase by the paparazzi and attacked by haters 24/7. That's a downside. Nobody wants to face that. Okay, enough said.


But I think not everyone knows about her book. Yeah, she wrote it all by herself. If I'm not mistaken, she started writing it since she was fifteen. Can you believe it? She's 18 -now- and she already produced four album -as herself, excluding Hannah Montana-, act as a lead role in three movies, act as Hannah Montana for four season, has her own clothesline and BAM! She even has her own biography written and print out as a book. Jealous much?

I'm sorry I keep on repeating about the albums, movies etc. Let's get back to serious-ness. I bought a copy of Miles To Go for myself. It was on my wish list so heck yeah I bought it. Have I told you that I'm a fan of her before? No? Okay, now you know. I bought it for like two months ago but only got a chance to read it this week.

As I wander through the first few chapters, I started to feel different and sort of warm inside. She wrote about everything that she felt important to her. About her sixth-grade life, her pets, her Pappie, her Hannah Montana life, her Prince Charming -you guess who- etcetera. You must think that, Oh bla bla bla, boring! But no, it isn't. Her stories inspires me. She even insert many wise quotes. And stuffs that got me thinking about how wonderful life is. After I flip the last page of the book and finish the last sentence, she totally changed my perspective about lots of things. Especially about her. I don't know about you but it gave me quite an impact. She made me want to live life to the fullest.

This is just my opinion about the book. It was worth to read. To sink in a teenstar life is nice. But I know that I will never get my own spotlight. By the way, reading her biography made me feel like writing one too although I know that I'm nobody and who cares about reading it -or even buying it- once it was publish so, let's keep that dream buried for now.

Creating art is all about connecting. You look at a photo from the fifties, and suddenly you're connected to that time an place and spirit. You see a photo of a beach an summer memories flood back. Or you see a painting of Paris, and you're transported to the fantasy of a life you've never experienced. The reason I never want a book to end is that I start to feel like the characters are my friends. I'll miss them when they're gone.
-Miley Cyrus

I know I'm still near the beginning of my life. I'm having an incredible journey, and it's going superfast. So I want to plant a mile marker right here -at this particular bend in the road- before it starts to fade as I keep moving forward.
-Miley Cyrus


You're amazing. Enough said,

No comments:

Post a Comment